DigitalTokens is a cryptocurrency news resource, aiming to educate and bring some of the top news and information on bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Our news strive to cover bitcoin news and digital currency news from all over the world, such as prices, regulations, blockchain technology news, merchants and any other faces of digital currency. Our target audience includes, but does not limit to, blockchain enthusiasts, cryptocurrency investors, speculators, entrepreneurs, as well as individuals looking to discover more about the blockchain technology.
We are open to press releases, news corrections, cryptocurrency tips and bitcoin news. If you are looking to publish or comment on any topic regarding Bitcoin or digital currency, please contact us or send us your pitch at [email protected].
We’re also interested in publishing any topic that blockchain enthusiasts and cryptocurrency investors care about.
Guidelines to look for in everything we publish:
- Unique ideas, convincing arguments, and good composition.
- First Pitch some articles ideas instead of a full draft, to understand and agree on the story to cover.
- The article should use an easy-to-understand style.
- Appropriate attribution of information, citations, and outside content referenced in the article.
- Limit to one link to your organization’s site in the body of the article.
- 1000 min word articles.
- Please only include pictures or infographics that you have rights to or that are available under creative commons license.
- We prefer to receive stories in an editable format such as Google docs, Word, the body of the email.
Top 100 digital currency
You are welcome to use our Top 100 coins chart and information, as long as you credit DigitalTokens as a source and include a link where possible.